Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Brussels Update

Kristen and I are in our last full week of pre-field training here in Belgium. We've started to reflect on what we have learned throughout our time here and how we can take those things back to Kiev and apply them there. I have been particularly thankful for the lessons and lectures on Evangelism, Church-planting, emotionally healthy spirituality, language, and others. They have been uplifting and have encouraged me.

It's also been such a blessing to take part in the Persian Church here in Brussels. I've learned more about Christ and the Church than I ever thought I would. In a weird way I've found that our time here at pre-field training has helped to give me more focus for our life and ministry in Kiev. Thanks for all your prayers and encouragement!

No comments: